What is Mentally Expressive?
Mentally Expressive is an online resource that brings awareness and gives a voice to the victims and survivors of domestic violence. It provides the masses with a direct view into the mind of a victim turned survivor. It is a platform that allows victims to anonymously obtain discreet guidance on how to navigate life as a victim and become a survivor; when he or she is ready. Yes, I said he or she. Unfortunately, both men and woman fall victim to domestic violence. It is a safe space for victims, survivors, and domestic violence allies to express themselves. It is a place where you can gain knowledge and gather information about domestic violence. It is a place for anyone!
If you want to join the movement to be Mentally Expressive just keep visiting the site. Be on the lookout for free giveaways, community events, and virtual talks (located on the Events & Giveaways page). Feel free to read the blogs, leave a comment, or reach out (see contact tab). If you have a story to tell leave it in the comments. If you want to be Mentally Expressive anonymously, click the contact tab. You can email me or call me and share your story. I will post it and indicate it was an anonymous submission or a submission under the pseudo name you provide. Your true name and identity will never be revealed. Welcome to being Mentally Expressive, your life just got a tab bit better and so did mine.
Why be Mentally Expressive?
- Have you ever been too afraid to speak up?
- Have you ever wanted to do something but stopped yourself due to fear?
- Has anyone ever made you feel like an outcast, a weirdo, etc?
- Are you too scare to expose your hidden handicaps like anxiety, PTSD, etc?
- Do you think that domestic violence is wrong?
- Do you know someone or are you that someone who escaped a domestic violence situation?
- Are you still in a domestic violence relationship and need support?
- Do you have a story to tell and need someone to be your voice?
- Do you enjoy free give-aways?
- Are you willing to be a person that encourages, supports, and shows love to everyone despite race, nationality, sex, age, or sexual preference?
If so, guess what Mentally Expressive is for you!!!
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.– Maya Angelou